Digitalette is my blog about web & tech.
You can be part of it, show yourself as a professional to potential clients and get quality backlinks from content-related website.
What to write
I welcome articles about web development, internet marketing
Please don’t send press releases unless it’s innovative service/product. Article submission form
I don’t want to surpress you writing process, but here are some guidelines you ought to follow:
- Original – no copied/spinned articles.
- At least 200 words (for tutorials at least 150 words)
- Good grammar, well written
- In case of affiliate products, only link to website where affiliated products are reviewed is acceptable
- If you write about your service/product, you are expected to answer questions in article’s comments
What you get
I can’t put you on payroll, but I offer you quality backlinks and other bonuses.
|Backlinks.||You get backlink after article and/or inside article. After 5 articles all those links will be dofollow. As you know, dofollow link from content-related website is worth thousands of low-quality-shady backlinks|
|Recognition.||Show yourself as professional. And while there aren’t many writers, you will definetely appear on blog’s sidebar!|
|Social media.||Potential clients can communicate with you via Twitter / Facebook / Google+ / others, thanks to social icons right after article. Not to mention writing fascination-shocking-awesome article can go viral!|
- 1 article – nofollow url in author description (will be under article) and 1 nofollow link in article. 1 social media link.
- 2 articles – additional 2 social media links
- 3 articles – dofollow link in author description, additional 2 social media links
- 5 articles – max. 2 dofollow links in each of articles.